Acoustic absorbing cupboard doors are strongly perforated in the core to optimise absorption capacity. To ensure stability of the cupboard doors, we provide a full edge frame at the core of approx. 50 mm and, depending on the height, 1 or 2 horizontal transverses. Due to the acoustic black MDF core, this is almost invisible.
When designing and installing acoustic cupboard doors, you must take into account the following areas of concern:
- max width of 600 mm
- max height of 3000 mm
- first and last hinge at 125 mm from the edge
- double hinge to be provided at the top
- distance between hinges max 352 mm
- spacers on back side of the door
- cupboard magnets (3 magnets divided across the height)
- In case of high cupboards, one permanent shelf is installed halfway the height of the cupboard. This shelf must be in the plane of the body.